Our passion drives our design process and development of high-quality websites that incorporate technologies make sense for your business.
Let’s get started…
1. Broken Grid Layouts: The focus on content has always be the most important thing, but a couple of years ago the trend of big cover images took over. Now we start a bit more refinement and ways to use the grid or to break.
2. Bespoke Illustrations: Illustration is a communication tool that can add clarity to a complex idea and are also fantastic, versatile mediums for creating visuals which are playful and friendly an element of fun to a site.
Reference Links: https://coaxsoft.com/
3. Split Screens: Split-screen is especially good when you have two things to promote. Split screens trend is more likely to be suitable a large screen. When using a split screen layout for your design, you are be able to give equal importance to both elements while, at the same time.
4. Big And Bold Typography: Typography is getting bigger and bolder in size. Typography plays a major role in the user experience and is arguably the most important design element of your site. Dynamic colors and textures will be added to interesting and vibrant fonts to create an overall effect.
Reference Links: https://www.packwire.com/
5. Innovative scrolling and parallax: One web design trend that refuses to go away is parallax scrolling. Scrolling, once reserved for getting from top of a page to the bottom which involves the web page’s background moving at a slower rate to the foreground, creating a 3D effect as you scroll.
Reference Links: http://www.boy-coy.com/